1. If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?
Of course not, I would do something that is not based on a routine. I would live!
2. What worries you most about the future?
If my plans don’t happen, though I know that this life is a riddle and unexpected things might happen, but seriously I want my plans to happen.
3. Are you holding on to something that you need to let go of?
4. If you had a friend that spoke to you the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, How long would you allow that person to be your friend?
5. What is the difference between living and existing?
Living is doing what matters and making possible things happen, existing is having a life but doing nothing about it, You exist but it doesn’t make sense.
6. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we so afraid to make a mistake?
Because we are humans, the first thing we think of when we commit ourselves into a mistake is denial, denial is evident because pain is inevitable. That’s why we are afraid of making mistakes, we are afraid of getting hurt.
7. What impact do we want to leave on the world?
Peace it is not attainable as long as money is everything.
8. Is it really out of reach, or have we just not stretched far enough?
Nothing is ever out of reach, if you have stretched far enough and you still did not reach it then maybe something else was meant for you to reach. :)
9. In the rush of our daily lives, what are we not seeing?
The things that we should learn to appreciate.
10. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like, and like so many things we don’t do?
Because we are afraid, afraid of letting go of the thing that we are doing but we don’t like and do the things we like.
11. If you looked in to the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find different from your heart?
7 deadly sins.
12. Life is too short to tolerate __________?
13. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to loose?
whatever I have to loose in order to achieve it.
15. Why do you matter?
Because I was born with a purpose, and someday I would be able to improve the quality of human life.
16. How many of your friends do you trust with your life?
the real ones.
17. Are you happy with yourself?
20. Based on your current daily actions and routine, where do you expect to be in five years?
Somewhere I belong. :)
21. Would you rather your child be less attractive and more intelligent or more attractive and less intelligent?
Intelligent, I know my child will be attractive. It’s in the genes you know. LOL
22. What have you done that you are not proud of?
IWhen I settled for something less than what I truly deserve.
23. Other than money, what have you gained from your current job?
24. What do you sometimes pretend to understand, that you really don’t?
25. What’s the number one change you need to make in you life in the next 12 months?
28. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
When it comes to my self-control.
29. What do you wish you didn’t know?
How other people can be so ignorant.
30. What have you given up on?
31. What big lesson could people learn from your life?
Nothing worth having comes easy.
32. What mistakes do you make over and over again?
Commit to sins, everyday.
33. What do you do when you love someone who doesn’t love you back?
Chase, until I don’t love the person anymore.
34. What has been draining your happiness?
MDD with AF.
35. What is the number one thing you intend to accomplish, before you die?
Travel around the world.
36. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately?
You will survive.
37. What is worse than death?
Getting buried 60 ft below the ground with a pulse.
38. How short would your life have to be for you to start living differently today?
Tell me, Im going to die tomorrow.
39. What do you do when other people don’t like you?
I am not born to please you. Bitch please.
40. Whats one easy way to waste a life?
Sleep forever like sleeping beauty and wait for a prince to kiss you.
Hi, Mr. :) I don’t know why I am creating this post. Maybe, I have the courage to cause I know there’s a 50:50 chance you will be able to read this. I LOVE YOU WITH NO PROBLEMS AND NO PRIDE.